Camperships provide assistance to ANY girl who wishes to attend camp. Families can apply by using the 2018 Financial Aid Online Form.
- Any girl may apply for one resident camp and one day camp campership each year. Note: Your camper may apply for a campership even though she has received one in the past.
- Multiple girls from the same family may apply for camperships.
- There must be a need for financial assistance (without assistance, your camper would not be able to attend).
- Families are expected to pay the deposit fee ($40). If families have difficulty paying the deposit, contact the council.
- Campership assistance is awarded up to 90% of the camp fee, depending on family size and income.
- Families with delinquent accounts will be unable to use Cookie Credits or apply for camperships until the debt is paid.
- Camperships do not cover change fees.
- You will receive notification of campership granted and your balance due.
To apply for a camp financial aid, please complate the online campership application.
Cookie Credits/Full Product Sales Credits:
If your camper sold Girl Scout cookies in the 2018 sale, every box she sold gets her one step closer to camp.
❂ 20¢ per box at day camp or 35¢ per box at resident camp
❂ 450 boxes equal a free session at day camp (or the three-day resident camp program)
❂ 650 boxes equal a free session (up to one week in length) at resident camp (including 4-day resident camp)
❂ 1,150 boxes equal a free session at day camp and a free session
(up to one week in length) at resident camp
Girls who sold during the 2017 Fall Product Sale earn 60¢ for every item sold. (These items do not count toward a free week of camp).
For multiple camps, Council Product Credits will be applied to a girrl’s registration in the order those registrations are received. Credits may be claimed one time only. Credits may not be transferred from one girl to another and do not have cash value. Credits from the 2018 cookie program must be used by August 2018. Credits are only good at Girl Scouts of Alaska camps. Families with product sales or camp delinquencies are unable to use Credits or apply for camp scholarships until their debt has been paid.
Other discounts (sister special)
When more than one girl in the same family attends camp, one girl is eligible for the Sister Special. The sister with the lowest camp fee will receive a 10% discount. This discount is only applicable once during the 2018 camp season.
Help send a girl to camp
If you would like to donate a registration to someone less fortunate, please add any amount to your payment on the online or paper registration form.