Fall Product Program Resources
Now through Sunday, October 28!
The Fall Product program is an exciting opportunity for Alaska Girl Scouts to:
- Develop key life skills: Business Ethics, Money Managements, Social Skills, Goal Setting and Decision Making
- Engage in STEM: The M2 system allows girls to fully engage in creating their own online business with personalization options, progress tracking features, and more! For information on how to get your girl(s) set up in the M2 system, see the M2 How-to-Guides in the drop-down menus below.
- Earn Girl Scouts of Alaska (GSAK) Camp Credits! For every item girls sell, they will earn $0.60 toward the 2018 GSAK Summer Camp of their choice.
- Earn awesome rewards: Check out the rewards drop-down menu to see all of the 2018 Fall Product program out-of-this-world prizes.
- Earn troop proceeds: Troops earn $1/item sold to use toward troop activities, experiences, and supplies.
Check out the drop-down menus below for up-to-the-minute guides and information to ensure that you and your girl(s) have a successful and fun 2018 Fall Product program.
Troop Leader/Product Program Manager Resources
Individual Girl (Juliette) Resources