Troop Leaders, you can use the following step-by-step instructions to renew your troop! Visit GirlScoutsAlaska.org for more information or call us at 907-248-2250.
1. Click on MY GS in the upper right hand corner of the navigation bar at GirlScoutsAlaska.org.
2. Select “Member Profile” from the drop down menu
3. Log in using your Member Profile username (email address connected to your Girl Scout account) and password, which was created when you joined Girl Scouts. If you experience issues, use the “Forgot Password” Still can’t login? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Once you are in your profile, click on your “Troops” tab. If you lead multiple troops, be sure to select correct troop from the drop down. You will see a list of all girls and adults who have been previously registered in your troop.
5. On the right hand side of your screen, you’ll want to select “NEXT YEAR” from the drop-down menu. It will read “CURRENT YEAR” by default.
6. Under the “RENEWAL CHOICE” heading, you’ll see the options to renew memberships for those girls and adults. Membership renewal options include:
• “RENEW” - Select for each Girl and/or Adult who you will renew today in the same transaction!
• “I’LL DECIDE LATER” - Select for any member you want to renew later or in a different transaction.
• “DON’T RENEW” - Select for all girls and adults who will not be registering with your troop next year.
7. You can also add a girl or adult to your troop! At the bottom of the screen where it says “ADD A NEW MEMBER TO TROOP,” simply select Girl or Adult, and click GO!
8. If you are trying to renew a girl or adult and you are getting an error message or you do not see her renewal option on your roster, please do not try to add her - call us for assistance to avoid creating a duplicate record.
9. Once you hit Continue, you will be asked to accept the Promise and Law and enter a credit card number to pay for the renewals.
10. Once you see a “THANK YOU” page, you’re all done!