- Destinations Application Deadline for Round 1: November 1, 2017
- Destinations Application Deadline for Round 2: January 19, 2017
- Girls who are approved by the host council for a Destination will receive Destination credits for their cookie sales.
- Applications should be turned into Marnie via fax, email, or in-person at the Girl Scouts of Alaska office, 3911 Turnagain Boulevard East, Anchorage, Alaska.
- Each girl can apply for up to four Destinations. Each Destination requires a separate application.
Once Girl Scouts of Alaska has received applications, we will verify and approve them. Upon approval, we will send them to the council hosting those Destinations. The host council then makes the final decision. Many of the Destinations fill up during the first round of submissions so it is recommended to apply during the first round.