Camperships (Financial Aid)
Camperships apply to girls in the state of Alaska only.
We know these are extraordinary times. If you need assistance to cover your camp cost just select the financial aid box on the registration form.
You can fill out the campership form online.
Girls may receive financial aid for up to one week of day camp and one week of resident camp.
Cookie Credits/Full Product Sales Credits:
Girl Scouts of Alaska Cookie Credit Policy – Updated December 1, 2021
Girls work hard to set goals, sell cookies, and earn their rewards. Girl Scouts of Alaska wants to make sure girls have a chance to experience the rewards they worked so hard to earn. The cookie credit policies have been revised so that girls will be able to use their credits when they feel safe to do so and camp is available to them. For 2022, Girls can use their cookie credits and Fall Product Program (FPP) credits in the following ways:
At Camp in 2022
- Credits from the 2019, 2020, and 2021 FPP as well as the 2020, 2021, and 2022 Cookie Program can be used for Girl Scouts of Alaska Camps in summer 2022.
- Any unused 2019 and 2020 FPP credits and 2020 and 2021 cookie credits will expire on 9/30/2022.
- Unused 2021 FPP credits and 2022 Cookie credits will carry over and expire on 9/30/2023
Girls can use cookie credits for camp in the following way:
- Day Camp:
- 450 boxes = free camp week
- Resident Camp:
- 450 boxes = free 3-day camp session
- 650 boxes = free 6-day camp session
Read about more ways to use credits through the 2022 and 2023 Membership Year here.
Help send a girl to camp
If you would like to donate a registration to someone less fortunate, please add any amount to your payment on the registration form.