You can help bring her promise to life. By joining Daisy's Circle, the monthly giving program for supporters of Girl Scouts of Alaska, you help provide girls with opportunities to develop self-esteem, enduring friendships, and life-changing leadership skills.
Named after Girl Scouts founder Juliette “Daisy” Gordon Low, Daisy’s Circle is Girl Scouts of Alaska’s monthly giving program designed to cultivate philanthropy among friends, members, and volunteers of Girl Scouts. Funds raised through Daisy’s Circle provide financial assistance for girls and volunteers, support outreach programs, and more.
Monthly Gift Impact
- $10 – Helps a girl earn a badge
- $15 – Gives a girl a participation pin
- $25 – Provides a membership for girl
- $35 – Helps a troop provide activity materials
- $50 – Supplies uniforms, books, and pins
- Other – Offer girls the Girl Scout experience (Under $10 or over $50 a month)
Why should I join Daisy's Circle?
It’s easy and even small monthly gifts from a large number of donors make a BIG impact! Daisy’s Circle donors at every level are financially invested in Girl Scouts of Alaska for the benefit of girls throughout the state.
What are the benefits of becoming a Daisy's Circle member?
- A membership pin
- Special updates
- Recognition on the GSAK website
- Invitations to special events
- January tax letter
I love Daisy's Circle! How else can I help?
- Tell your friends about Daisy's Circle.
- Tell your coworkers about Daisy's Circle or invite us to attend a company event.
- Submit stories or videos describing why you are a Daisy's Circle member or a video that illustrates the impact of Girl Scouts on your troop or daughter. Stories and videos may be used to promote the impact of Daisy's Circle.
If you have questions about Daisy’s Circle or would like more information, contact the Development Director at email@example.com.