Camp Site Rental Info
Camp Site Rentals – Information for Troops
Due to COVID-19, we are not currently renting our properties.
Please note campsites are not available for rent during our summer camp season (Mid-May through Mid-August)
Camp Togowoods, Wasilla
Camp Togowoods Site Rental Agreement
- Beaver Lodge can be rented for $100/night. Beaver Lodge has heat, electricity, a stove for cooking, a wood stove, a fridge, water, and latrines nearby. There are also board games, snowshoes, and ice skates. There is a loft with mattresses that can sleep about 15.
- Hohokam and Kuvluk cabins can be rented for $50/night. These one-room cabins have wood stoves for heat, a propane stove for cooking, and propane lights. Mattresses on the ground can sleep about 10. Latrines are nearby. Wood and water are provided. Troops staying in the cabins also have access to snowshoes.
- Troops staying at Camp Togowoods have access to beautiful scenery, wildlife, and lots of trails for hiking.
Camp Singing Hills, Chugiak
Camp Singing Hills Site Rental Agreement
- Each yurt can be rented for $100/night. The big yurt can sleep 18 people and each small yurt can sleep 10 people. Yurts have heat, electricity, and a micorwave, electric burner, and toaster oven for cooking. Troops staying at Singing Hills will have access to flush toilets, running water, and showers right across from the yurts. We will have mattresses for girls and troop leaders.
- If troops would like snowshoes, we will provide them. Singing Hills also has lots of trails for hiking
To Make a Site Reservation:
Troop leaders should download the linked form for the site they wish to reserve and turn it in to the Anchorage office. The form can be mailed, faxed, or dropped off in person. It must be accompanied by the deposit. We cannot take reservations over the phone. Questions? Contact us at email@example.com or 907-248-2250.