Program Aide Training Link: https://www.cognitoforms.com/Girlscoutsalaska/ProgramAideTraining
FAQs for Program Aide Training
1. How do I access Program Aide Training?
a. Program Aide Training can be accessed online at https://www.cognitoforms.com/Girlscoutsalaska/ProgramAideTraining.
2. Who needs to complete Training?
a. Any Cadette, Senior, or Ambassador Girl Scout who wants to
participate at camp as a PA needs to complete PA Training. Girls only
need to complete the training once, not each year.
3. How long does PA Training take?
a. The course is self-paced and girls can take their time working
through the activities. Most girls will need 3-4 hours to complete the training.
4. Can I stop training, take a break, and come back later?
a. Yes! You can save your progress and you will be given a link to
return to the training later. You can also choose to have the link
e-mailed to you.
5. What is involved in the training?
a. PA training consists of 4 short 5-10 minute videos, hands-on
activities for girls to practice their skills, and a knowledge check
question and reflection after each of the 4 sections.
6. Is the survey at the end required?
a. The survey questions are all optional, however we are looking for
feedback and hope you will share your thoughts so we can improve the
training in the future.
7. Where can I purchase the Program Aide Pin?
a. The purchase of the PA Pin is not required. If you would like to
purchase the PA Pin you can order it here.
8. Who do I contact if I am having trouble accessing PA training or
have questions during the training?
a. You can e-mail email@example.com
with any questions you have.