You can also use this link to access your CampBrain account.
If you would like to donate a registration to someone less fortunate, please add any amount to your payment on the registration form.
1. How do I access Program Aide Training?
a. Program Aide Training can be accessed online.
2. Who needs to complete Training?
a. Any Cadette, Senior, or Ambassador Girl Scout who wants to participate at camp as a PA needs to complete PA Training. Girls only need to complete the training once, not each year.
3. How long does PA Training take?
a. The course is self-paced and girls can take their time working through the activities. Most girls will need 3-4 hours to complete the training.
4. Can I stop training, take a break, and come back later?
a. Yes! You can save your progress and you will be given a link to return to the training later. You can also choose to have the link e-mailed to you.
5. What is involved in the training?
a. PA training consists of 4 short 5-10 minute videos, hands-on activities for girls to practice their skills, and a knowledge check question and reflection after each of the 4 sections.
6. Is the survey at the end required?
a. The survey questions are all optional, however we are looking for feedback and hope you will share your thoughts so we can improve the training in the future.
7. Where can I purchase the Program Aide Pin?
a. The purchase of the PA Pin is not required. If you would like to purchase the PA Pin, you can order it here.
8. Who do I contact if I am having trouble accessing PA training or have questions during the training?
a. You can e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you have.