What About Individually Registered Girl Scouts (Juliettes)?
Online Support for Volunteers
We’ve got you, Girl Scout volunteers!
When you volunteer with Girl Scouts, you’ll uncover new strengths and build on them. And we’re here to help you shine.
Check out these online resources and training courses that you can access whenever, wherever to make the most of your volunteer experience.
My GS is your Girl Scout home base and how you access other great tools to manage the Girl Scout experience for your family and troop! By logging into My GS in the upper right-hand corner you can:
- Manage your Girl Scout membership and all the memberships in your household and troop(s).
- Find exciting in-person and virtual events for your Girl Scout, your family, or your troop to attend.
- Maintain your contact information, preferences and manage any changes within your troop.
- Access essential tools like the Volunteer Toolkit and gsLearn to make your Girl Scout volunteer experience a breeze!
The Volunteer Toolkit is your official source for delivering easy, fun troop meetings year-round! This fully customizable digital planning tool is accessible on any computer, tablet, or mobile device and provides you with Girl Scout program content, award requirements, and other resources.
Through the Volunteer Toolkit, troop leaders can:
- Plan the troop’s calendar year.
- View the troop roster and email families with one click.
- View badges, Journeys and awards for all program levels including prepopulated tracks for younger and older Multi-Level troop groups (K–5 and 6–12).
- Explore meeting plans that show a breakdown of every meeting, including a list of materials needed and editable time allotments for each activity within a meeting.
- Record girls’ attendance at meetings and their badge and Journey achievements.
- Add council or custom troop events to the troop’s calendar.
- Enter the troop’s finances (depending on the council’s process).
- Easily locate resources both national and local council resources, such as Safety Activity Checkpoints.
The Volunteer Toolkit isn’t just for troop leaders!
Caregivers and administrative volunteers can have access too.
- Caregivers of Girl Scouts in a troop can see troop financial reports, download their attendance and achievement record and stay up-to-date on the great things the troop is doing throughout the year.
- Individually registered Girl Scouts and their caregivers can access badges, Journeys and awards to take charge of their experience individually.
- Administrative volunteers can see a demo version of the Volunteer Tookit to see all the programming available to troops and families, as well as provide support and training to their local volunteers.
Ready to learn more?
Check out the Volunteer Toolkit trainings in gsLearn before you start.Click on My GS in the upper right-hand corner to login and access gsLearn and the Volunteer Toolkit.
Check out our easy-access trainings available on YouTube!
gsLearn is Girl Scouts’ official online and on demand training platform. Confident leaders are prepared leaders, and these online learnings will give you all the info you need to be a great troop leader.
gsLearn isn’t just for volunteers! All members have access to this great tool. Click on myGS in the upper right-hand corner to login and check it out.
Zoom is an easy, reliable video conferencing and messaging platform with powerful security, that works across mobile and desktop devices. Safely meet with your Girl Scouts and families through virtual meetings to stay in-touch when meeting in-person is difficult. GsZoom is our unique partnership with Zoom organization to provide this essential product at a vastly reduced price point for our volunteers.
Think virtual meetings are for you? Contact us to get started!
gsZoom is here! For $3/month, current Girl Scout Volunteers have access to large meetings with no time limits until July 31, 2022 for all your virtual Girl Scout meeting needs.
Signing up is easy:
1) Read the User Agreement (Really! We know it’s tempting just to agree without reading it. But gsZoom does have some pretty strict rules for use, so please read it to be sure you can follow them.)
2) Purchase your volunteer license and pay the $3/month fee
3) Watch for an email from Zoom to activate your account
Please allow up to 3 business days after purchase for local Girl Council Scout staff to confirm your eligibility and provide access to your license.
Have questions? Check out the FAQs. Not finding the answer you need? Email email@example.com
Resources for Juliette volunteers: