Day trips are a great way to explore your community! Any trip that takes you outside your normal Girl Scout meeting location is considered a day trip. Follow these steps for a safe and fun trip!
- Review Safety Activity Checkpoints for any activities planned during the trip. Many higher risk activities require council approval.
- Collect Activity Permission Slips
- If your day trip includes any activities that require council approval (for example: rock climbing, horseback riding, water sports, etc.) send an email to email@example.com at least 10 business days prior to your trip with the details of the activity including where it will take place and how many girls are participating.
- If any non-members (girls or adults) are attending your trip, you need to purchase supplemental insurance. Complete the Plan 2 form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 10 days prior to your trip.
- Complete an add driver form for any person who will be driving people outside their household (must be completed annually). Submit to email@example.com at least 10 days prior to your trip.