Welcome to the wonderful world of Girl Scout camp! Our camps are open to ALL girls,
regardless of whether they are current Girl Scout members. This
year's virtual camps are open to girls all over the U.S.! See the
camp catalog for more details. Girl Scouting builds girls of
courage, confidence, and character who make the world a better
place. Girl Scout camp programs are designed to help girls discover
the world around them, connect with other campers, and take action
in their own lives and communities. That’s what leadership is all about!
We know girls work hard to sell cookies to attend camp! Since we will not be holding all the in-person camps we typically do, we will ensure girls can carry forward their cookie credits. See the registration page for details.
2021 Dates and Information
We've added more camp sessions, and changed others! Register now!
- August 2-6 We have added more space to Singing Hills. It is a STEM theme and is open to girls entering grades K-6. It also has a Program Aide session for girls entering grades 7-12.
- August 9-13 We have added an additional week to camp! It is a nature theme week. It is open to girls entering grades K-6. It also has a Program Aide session for girls entering grades 7-12.
- We have added bus service to Singing Hills for the month of August. Bus information is below.
- Masks –All campers and staff will wear masks on the bus per GSAK and bus company policy.
- Drop off – 8:30 a.m. at Loussac Library and 8:50 a.m. at Begich Middle School. Parents can drop off 15 minutes before the scheduled drop off time.
- Pick up – 5:30 p.m. at Begich Middle School and 5:50 p.m. at Loussac Library
Community Day Camps:
- All community day camps are open to girls entering grades K-12. They run 9am-5pm. Unless noted, they are $50/week and we provide scholarships to any girl who needs one. Girls can register ahead of time online or can register when they come to camp the first day.