added to a waitlist, please e-mail email@example.com with the
following information (camper name and grade, parent name, camp
location, topic [STEM, nature, GSC, or PA] dates, and camper grade,
parent email and phone number).
We've added more spaces to some camp sessions!
- Juneau – Week of July 19-23 more spaces have been added.
- Singing Hills – June 7-11 more spaces added and grades expanded to K-4.
- Singing Hills – June 14-18 more spaces added and grades expanded to 2-6.
- Taku Lake – more spaces added and grades expanded to K-6: June 7-11, June 28- July 2, July 19-23.
We know these are extraordinary times. If you need assistance to cover your camp cost just select the financial aid box on the registration form.
This summer, you can receive financial aid for one in-person day camp session, two virtual camp kits and as many virtual camp programs as you need help covering.
Cookie Credits/Full Product Sales Credits:
Girl Scouts of Alaska Cookie Credit Policy – Updated March 1, 2021
Camperships apply to girls in the state of Alaska only.
Girls work hard to set goals, sell cookies, and earn their rewards. Girl Scouts of Alaska wants to make sure girls have a chance to experience the rewards they worked so hard to earn. The cookie credit policies have been revised so that girls will be able to use their credits when they feel safe to do so and camp is available to them. Girls can use their cookie credits and Fall Product Program (FPP) credits in the following ways:
At In-person or Virtual Camp in 2021
- Credits from the 2019 and 2020 FPP as well as the 2020 and 2021 Cookie Program can be used for Girl Scouts of Alaska Day Camp and Virtual Camp
- Any unused 2019 and 2020 FPP credits and 2020 and 2021 cookie credits will automatically roll over for use in 2022.
More Ways to Use Credits through the 2022 Membership Year
- Girls can use their 2019 or 2020 Fall Product Program Credits and 2020 or 2021 Cookie Credits for Girl Scout membership for themselves or others.
- For camp in 2021 and 2022 girls can share their credits and help another girl get to GSAK Camp.
- Girls may also use their credits for programs and events held by Girl Scouts of Alaska.
The oldest credits will be applied first in order for girls to maximize their use of credits.
❂ 20¢ per box
❂ 450 boxes = free week of camp
Starting in fall 2021 we will be introducing a new structure for FPP and Cookie Credits. Before we make any decisions about this new structure we will be asking for volunteer, parent and girl input! Any changes to the structure will NOT affect credits already earned. Credit values for 2019 and 2020 FPP (60 cents per item sold) and 2020 and 2021 Cookie Program (20 cents per package sold) remain unchanged.
We are planning to run in-person camps in all locations for 2022. In the case that does not happen, we will revisit our Cookie Credit policies.
In order to provide a safe and quality event for girls, Encampment has been postponed until 2022. Encampment credits will be based on cookies sold in the 2022 Cookie Program.
If you have any questions about cookie credits, how they are applied or how many your girl has from a previous year, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help send a girl to camp
If you would like to donate a registration to someone less fortunate, please add any amount to your payment on the registration form.