- Troop Manual
- Cookie VIPe Training
Troop Leaders/Cookie Manager Training
- To create an account, select 'request access' and fill out the form with your information. You will recieve an email with login credentials shortly after and will then be able to complete the training.
- Please note: This training is for areas without a Service Unit Cookie Manager. Otherwise, please reach out to your SU Cookie Manager with questions regarding training.
SAGE Mobile Payment Swiper Troop Guide
- Troop Cookie Managers: Submit the GSAK SAGE Credit Card Swiper sign up
- Troop Cookie Managers: Submit the GSAK SAGE Credit Card Swiper sign up form
For Cookie Volunteers
All Service Unit Cookie Managers are required to complete their training prior to conducting their local trainings and must have an agreement submitted to Council prior to the start of cookie season. Service Unit volunteers are encouraged to review the training as well.
*NEW* How your troop can earn extra Cookie Dough
these quick steps to get your troop ready for the Girl Scout Cookie Program:
Attend the Cookie training
- Please reach out to your SU Cookie Manager for in-person training(s) in your area
Get your materials
- Materials are provided by the SU Cookie Manager to any Troop Cookie Manager that has completed the training
- Don’t have an SU Cookie Manager? Once your training is complete, materials can be picked up from the Council office (or mailed to those troops not within driving distance)
Access and setup eBudde
- Set up your troop account and report any needed roster changes to your GSAK Membership Specialist right away. Only volunteers who have completed the 2019 TCM form will have eBudde access.
Review the Girl Scouts of Alaska website for online resources
Train your troop girls and parents
Spread the word!
- Make sure that all of your girls/families know about Digital Cookie and the Girl Scouts of Alaska online Girl and Family resources
In order for Girl Scouts to participate in Digital Cookie, they must be in eBudde and have all of the Digital Cookie required information (see Digital Cookie Troop sign up form).
Follow GSAK on Social Media for Cookie updates and announcements.
All net revenue raised through the Girl Scout Cookie Program, every penny after paying the baker, stays in Alaska to support our Girl Scouts, girl programs, and camps.
Want to volunteer with the GSAK Cookie Program? Read about all the ways to volunteer!