MyGS Frequently Asked Questions
- What is My GS? MyGS is a Girl Scout web portal where you can search for troops, volunteer opportunities, events, manage your family’s memberships, and manage your troops.
- How do I access My GS? You can access My GS by going to our website, www.girlscoutsalaska.org , and either clicking SIGN IN or MY GS in the top right corner.
3. How do I get to my account information? Once you are logged into My GS, click My Account at the top of the page.
4. How can I view and register for events? There is nothing on the events tab. GSAK has not launched this feature yet. Stay tuned for updates on when this will be available. In the meantime, you can view and register for events under the activities tab on our website.
5. How do I volunteer to support my girl’s troop? Click on the My Account tab and scroll down to the My Troops section. You will see currently available roles you can register for in our system below the troop information. Click on the role you’d like to begin registration.
6. How do I view my troop roster? Click the My Troops tab, then click the troop you’d like to see.
7. How do I transfer someone out of my troop? Only the adult who is listed as the girl’s primary caregiver may change her troop assignment.
HAVE ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 907-248-2250