Girls who participate in the Fall Product Program:
- Develop key life skills: goal setting, decisions making, money management, people skills, and business ethics;
- Engage in STEM and financial literacy: The Fall Product system, M2, allows girls to fully engage in creating their own online business with personalization options, progress tracking features, and more;
- Earn Girl Scouts of Alaska camp credit: For every item girls sell, they will earn credit toward next season’s Girl Scouts of Alaska Summer Camps;
- Earn awesome rewards and amazing adventures; and
- Earn troop proceeds to use toward troop activities, experiences, and supplies.